Harmony at Home Cambridgeshire are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Nannies, and childcare practitioners who are interested in either temporary or permanent jobs. We have new jobs coming in daily, and it is ideal to already be registered with us, in order to secure an interview with prospective clients.
• Competitive negotiated rates of pay
• Assistance with CV writing and interview techniques
• A bespoke approach to recruitment to help you look for the Nanny job that suits you and your needs
• Competitively priced Ofsted recognised First Aid courses
• Help to obtain your Enhanced CRB (payable)
• Incentives for each friend or colleague that you refer to us
• Our in house Nanny Training Course
We are looking for:
• Relevant qualifications – either: NVQ Level 3, CACHE Level 3 or NNEB
• At least 2 years professional experience working with children is ESSENTIAL
• Enhanced CRB checked
• First Aid certification would be beneficial
• Flexible/adaptable approach to work
• A positive manner
If you think you have the qualities that we and our clients are looking for then email your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call Kate on: 07973575158
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com