February 16, 2017
This year, the 17th February 2017 is Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Nannies and parents why not get involved and encourage your children to make someone’s day this year.
Here is a list of 10 FREE & easy things that you can encourage your children to do to show someone a random act of kindness:
- Make someone a cup of tea or coffee
- Compliment someone
- Write positive words or phrases on a sticky note – ‘you’re amazing’, ‘you’re fantastic’
- Hold the door open
- Make someone laugh, tell a joke
- Give someone a hug
- Always be polite, manners cost nothing
- Pay for someone’s hot drink by leaving money in an envelope on the table in the cafe
- Give up your seat to someone who needs it
- If you are queuing in a long line, let the person behind, go in front
These are just a few simple things that you can do this Random Acts of Kindness Day. Just the simplest of things can have an effect on someone’s day.
To find out more information, click and follow the link to be taken to the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation Website: https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/
Written by Emily Martin for Harmony at Home Limited. All Rights Reserved, 2017
Posted by Harmony at Home Head Office Team | Filed Under Activities for Children, Expert Advice, Quick Nanny Top Tips, Top Tips for Nannies